Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Introducing...

I have decided to start blogging. Why? I don't know. Maybe I feel like I have something to say. Maybe I feel like sharing my brain with the world. Who knows? I don't.

I should probably start off by introducing myself even though I'm pretty sure the only people who will read this are people who already know me. I am Kati. I live in a small town. I am a newlywed. My wedding was October 10th, 2010. Everyone's next question is always about children so I will go ahead and say no, we do not have any and no, we are not in any hurry to have them. My cat is my kid for now.

I am a cosmetologist. That means I went to school, passed state tests and got my license to make people prettier. I do hair and I do makeup which I'm sure will be things that I post about a lot so if you aren't interested in such things then maybe reading my blog is not going to be very interesting to you or, maybe it will. Once again, I don't know. It's hard to think of things to say for this post. I don't know how to e-introduce myself but I guess that is going to have to do.

Look for a real first post soon! :)

No comments: