Thursday, March 3, 2011

Busy busy...

I'm sad that I have been neglecting my blog. My life really is busy. I have been slammed lately at work which is a great thing. Making things happen in my career is definitely good. That takes up a ton of time and then when I'm off of course I am busy being a wife but also I've been trying to learn some new hair and makeup techniques. I want to learn as much as I can about what I do and different ways that I can do it. Your education in the beauty industry is NEVER done. It's funny that I thought you go to cosmetology school to learn about doing hair but really you learn nothing; just enough to pass a test. 90% of what I've learned is from working in a shop and trial and error. My advice to recent graduates: get your license and work in a shop. You don't know anything yet. :p

I am so excited for summer. Hubbs and I have a trip to Florida coming up in June and I literally wish I had a time machine to just skip straight to it. That is going to be so much fun. Also, for anyone wondering since I never posted an update about our pipes, my father in law fixed them and all is well. I'm such a slacker, haha.

Soon I'm going to post another makeup blog so look for that. This is a short entry. I just felt like I needed to update since I haven't in a bit. I'll update again soon. :)

No comments: